Bienvenue, Invité
Nom d'utilisateur : Mot de passe : Se souvenir de moi
Ceci est une entête optionnelle pour la Boîte à idée.

SUJET : Why do they Nerf cards if fresh ones look out?

Why do they Nerf cards if fresh ones look out? 6 ans 2 mois ago #9843

• 4Rsercom
  • Portrait de 4Rsercom
  • Fresh Boarder
Before the one-hundred my michael Jordan appeared to get acquaintance dunks like mad and my kobe (both averaged 20+pts per game) at atomic 10 anniversary adventuresome I played I won 18-6 games.

But anytime aback the prime moment their credibility alone to 8pts per bold I get like 4 acquaintance dunks a daring I'm cutting beneath 30% from the three now afore I was cutting 45 percent afore with NBA 2K18 MT Coins the aforementioned precise team.

Everyone I face get at atomic 12+ acquaintance dunks on me a daring of inexpensive NBA 2K18 MT and it generally is with cards from the prime moment affair or rubies with brown badges.

No abstruse 2k has absolutely collapsed from grace

Its no abstruse 2k has completely collapsed from grace. Through acquisitive practices of abbreviating VC gains, accretion the majority of upgrades, and the abridgement of a matchmaking system, they commonly dispense players into affairs microtransactions in adjustment to be competitive, 2K MT demonstrating their prioritization of money over creating a superior game.

This is no added axiomatic compared to the acceleration at which 2k reacts to application a VC annihilate in comparison to acclimation something that is absolutely torn in the game. Begin a means to achieve added VC in moments? Patched in One Hour. Begin a way to accretion appreciably added rep every match? Patched aural a day.

Meanwhile, layups continue to be broken, snapbacks continue to be cheesy, and contested shots are wetter than advanced ones that are accessible.

By clean abundant accurate suggestions from the institution to devices appearance that acquire been requested for years and could brace the franchise, they get auspiciously alienated their absolute amateur foundation; instead of abacus features, they eliminated them ; abounding of which were advised principles of the franchise.

By way of instance, parks and affiliations were removed in favor of a bland, all-encompassing amphitheater no one anytime absolutely gets aflame about like the old parks we had. What 2k18 mt ps4 about the old "legend" rep arrangement which had bags of players absorbed to esplanade and pro-am in alteration to accomplish best position?
Dernière édition: 6 ans 2 mois ago par 4Rsercom.
L'administrateur a désactivé l'accès en écriture pour le public.
Temps de génération de la page : 0.295 secondes
Vous êtes ici : Accueil forum Forum Principal Boîte à idée Why do they Nerf cards if fresh ones look out?